Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Information Areas  /

MN Friends Photo Page

Martian - 01:13pm Mar 6, 1999 PST
Take me to your leader!

I thought I should make a discussion for this just to let everyone aware that it exists! For all who don't know: Since we at MN seem to spend a lot of time here, some of us thought it would be a good idea to have a place where we could post our photos. I volunteered to host it and it currently resides at http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/mysnet

If you would like your photo posted all you have to do is e-mail me at amanova@gmail.com or send your picture through ICQ. All of my info can be found by clicking on my name :o)

For those who are interested please let me know if you would like a specific background colour or any info posted (stats, homepage address, etc.)

See you there!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (3056 previous messages)
Bren - 01:24am Jul 20, 2011 PST(#3057 of 3067)
For most of history, Anonymous was a woman--Virginia Woolf

new pic sent to Martian..

Fran Hinkel - 06:35am Jul 26, 2011 PST(#3058 of 3067)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

YAY!

Martian - 06:17pm Aug 22, 2011 PST(#3059 of 3067)
Take me to your leader!

Ladies and gentlemen, I am sad to say, but the MN photo page is now defunct :( I tried to login today to update Bren's photo and I cannot for the life of me find my login information! I've lost the password, I can't remember the username, and the email I used to sign up for the site oh so many years ago is lost as well. My apologies to all of you. Mysterynet was my social networking site when I first got online (before "social networking" in its current state existed!) and all of you, near and far, were my dear online friends. Now in the days of facebook, it puts a smile on my face to know that many of you are still here after all these years, sharing and chatting and interacting here in this space. To be honest, it's been forever since I've logged in here and the photo page has really been my last tie to MN. I'm afraid I won't have a reason to come back anymore. I hope you all can find a way to continue to share your photos with each other, either using another website or integrating it into your profiles here. I wish you all the best, lots of love, Martian

Kermit Fog - 09:53pm Aug 22, 2011 PST(#3060 of 3067)
"I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised me." -- Kermit the Frog

(((Martian))) Hope you come back to see this. Thanks for all your work over the years with the photo page! Hope you won't be a stranger.

sassi - 10:17pm Aug 22, 2011 PST(#3061 of 3067)
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

I echo Kermit's sentiments, thank-you for keeping up this page and all that you put into posting the photos. Catch you in FB. ((((hugs))))

Ann-B - 04:44am Aug 23, 2011 PST(#3062 of 3067)
The race is long, and in the end, it's only with yourself

(((Martian))) Thanks for all the good work. We can still SEE the photos, so no big harm done :-)

Please feel free to drop by in the future also, or feel free to not drop by! ;-)

Personally I think that new forums never fully can replace old ones and the setting that was there, allthough I wish this place was more crowded sometimes. :-) On the other han it is quite practical to get through the subride fast. LOL! Gives me even fewer reasons tto quit!

DeeGee - 10:00am Aug 23, 2011 PST(#3063 of 3067)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

(((Martian))) - thank you for looking after us for so long. :o)

White Tornado - 06:13pm Aug 23, 2011 PST(#3064 of 3067)
(8@D)======> The WINDS of change are inevitable...but then...so is the Power of Love......TORNADO WARNING: Some people are sheltered,,,,,, and then,,,,,, I unshelter them

((((((( Martian )))))))

BabyMelany - 06:22pm Aug 31, 2011 PST(#3065 of 3067)

(((((martian))))) I've always been amazed that you even took the time through all the years to keep it up! Thank you for all your work!!!

Bren - 03:03pm Sep 2, 2011 PST(#3066 of 3067)
For most of history, Anonymous was a woman--Virginia Woolf

((((Martian)))) thanks for everything.. but please take some time to come back and see us

Fran Hinkel - 07:17am Sep 7, 2011 PST(#3067 of 3067)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

(((((Martian)))))), it has been awesome that you have done this for so long. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope you drop by every now and then to just say hi and thank you for not just disappearing and leaving us wondering about you.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Information Areas  / MN Friends Photo Page

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: