•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Information Areas  /

Share a Recipe

Got a recipe you get raves about? Want to find out how to prepare that special meal? Post your question here and hopefully someone will have that answer. Let's get cooking!!!!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (884 previous messages)
rubyj - 08:39pm Apr 17, 2013 PST(#885 of 893)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

Sounds good! My Mom used to...gee, wish she was still cooking...make baked veggies and added diced tomatoes/green chilis & cheese. Usually it was squash, onions, and red potatoes.

Bella Hugz - 08:06am Apr 18, 2013 PST(#886 of 893)
Yes! I am the old lol Bella Wanella had a stroke and lost my password soooo ...

As a new cook when a teen I learned that slice any vegetables and add salt and pepper then cover with cheese and bake .. was always a safe bet!! lol

Bella Hugz - 06:43am May 1, 2013 PST(#887 of 893)

I just found this old timey cookbook for First time cooks with very simple ideas. Having 2 newly-wedded granddaughters I thought I would check some of the recipes out and find them some good ones. I just sent this one off to my tomato loving one and the other is a corn lover so put it all together to make this super easy Southern Succotash (kinda sorta but not really). But kids who hate veggies love this ... go figure!

Sucky Succotash (my hubby's name for it)

1 can of diced tomatoes 1 can creamed corn 1 cup of broken crackers (I just use whole "oyster crackers"

Just pour all into a casserole dish including all the cans liquids too. Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes. Much tastier than you would think. Great for letting the little kids help you cook and then of course they will be more likely to eat it. lol

Bella Hugz - 10:37am Jun 8, 2013 PST(#888 of 893)

Ruby a friend just sent this to me and I thought of you!

NO DOUGH PIZZA!!!!!!! This one is a WINNER!!!! Gluten Free, Low Carb, Diabetic Friendly!!!!!! For when you absolutely want pizza but not all the carbs!!!!!!!

Crust 1 (8 oz) package of full fat cream cheese, room temperature 2 eggs 1/4 tsp ground black pepper 1 tsp garlic powder 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese

Topping 1/2 cup pizza sauce 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese toppings - pepperoni, ham, sausage, mushrooms, peppers Garlic powder

Preheat oven to 350.

Lightly spay a 913 baking dish with cooking spray. With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish. Bake for 12-15 minutes, our until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.

Spread pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.

rubyj - 08:35pm Jun 9, 2013 PST(#889 of 893)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

Mel might like this one for her hubby! May try this without the pork toppings!

Melantha - 06:52am Jun 10, 2013 PST(#890 of 893)
"Crouched upon a rock or tree...It eats either you or me...It needs neither knife nor bowl...Drinks your blood out of your skull." ~Heather Alexander

Ooo that sounds good!!

Fran Hinkel - 08:04am Jun 20, 2013 PST(#891 of 893)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Oh, this is making me hungry, lol!

rubyj - 06:45pm Jun 21, 2013 PST(#892 of 893)

I have been sharing recipes friends are posting on fb...I am convinced one could die by eating some of those chocolate desserts!

Fran Hinkel - 07:20am Jul 2, 2013 PST(#893 of 893)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Better get your fill before the government tells us we can't have it anymore!

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Information Areas  / Share a Recipe

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: