•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Just For Fun Areas  /

Our favorite Jokes and Funnies

Love to laugh? Want to share a joke? Be careful here, no foul stuff is allowed and keep it clean, please!!

Let the jokes begin ;-)

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (1481 previous messages)
Bella Hugz - 12:00am Jun 12, 2013 PST(#1482 of 1489)
Yes! I am the old lol Bella Wanella had a stroke and lost my password soooo ...

My Travel Plans for 2013-2014

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

I may have been in Continent, and I don't remember what country I was in. Someone reminded that I haven't been there yet... It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.

PLEASE DO YOUR PART!

Today is one of the many National Mental Health Days throughout the year. You can do your bit by remembering to send an e-mail to at least one unstable person. My job is done!

Life is too short for negative drama and petty things.

So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly! Well that forgiveness part is up to you!!!

From one unstable person to another... I hope everyone is happy in your head - we're all doing pretty well in mine!

DeeGee - 12:24pm Jun 12, 2013 PST(#1483 of 1489)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

:o) LOL

PookyDragon - 05:00pm Jun 13, 2013 PST(#1484 of 1489)
Thwart. Thwart thwart thwart thwart thwart. Wow, say a word enough times and it really sounds silly.

I think I need to borrow that to post on facebook, Bella! :)

I'm finding myself a 'world traveler' by that list at the moment, LOL!

Fran Hinkel - 09:17am Jun 20, 2013 PST(#1485 of 1489)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Lovin' those!

DeeGee - 11:34am Aug 5, 2013 PST(#1486 of 1489)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

WHY SENIORS STILL NEED NEWSPAPERS:

I was visiting my daughter last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper.

"This is the 21st century," she said. We don't waste money on newspapers. Here, use my iPad."

I can tell you this. That fly never knew what hit him.

Fran Hinkel - 09:01am Sep 12, 2013 PST(#1487 of 1489)

A woman and man get into a car accident. Both of their cars are totally demolished, but amazingly neither one of them is hurt.

After they crawl out of the wreckage, the woman says, "Wow, look at our cars -- there's nothing left! This must be a sign from Him that we should be friends and not try to pin the blame on each other."

The man replies, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely."

The woman points to a bottle on the ground and says, "Somehow this bottle of Scotch from my back seat didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this Scotch and celebrate our good fortune."

She hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, and chugs about a third of the bottle to calm his nerves. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police."

Fran Hinkel - 09:42am Dec 11, 2013 PST(#1488 of 1489)

Holiday Dinner

DeeGee - 12:42pm Dec 12, 2013 PST(#1489 of 1489)

LMAO - Loved that Fran thanks.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Just For Fun Areas  / Our favorite Jokes and Funnies

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: