Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Just For Fun Areas  /

Scream

The Three Amigos! - 04:20am Mar 17, 1999 PST
I'm just an old age dirtbag baby!

New Guidelines - Please Read!!!

Having a bad day? Here is a chance to vent your frustrations in a non-aggressive way. Tell us what your scream is about and have others commiserate with you!

Please note if the conversation about a particular scream gets detailed, say more than 10 posts, please move the topic to the appropriate discussion, e.g., Debate or Just Because. This will allow others to be able to get their scream in without it being lost in posts. Thanks.

Example in my first post!

Link to Just Because

Link to Special Thoughts

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (8819 previous messages)
rubyj - 12:51am Jun 1, 2015 PST(#8820 of 8830)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

A little late but CONGRATS, Kirs!

kirsten b - 05:12pm Jun 1, 2015 PST(#8821 of 8830)

thanks Ruby

Fran Hinkel - 08:29am Jun 9, 2015 PST(#8822 of 8830)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Great news, Kirsten. Congrats!

BabyMelany - 07:20pm Jul 8, 2015 PST(#8823 of 8830)

YAY!!!! (what's CCNA?)

kirsten b - 10:01am Jul 9, 2015 PST(#8824 of 8830)

Cisco Certified Network Associate. Means I can hook up and program routers and switches at a small to medium business.

BabyMelany - 08:16am Jul 10, 2015 PST(#8825 of 8830)

Nice :)

kirsten b - 11:38pm Jul 23, 2015 PST(#8826 of 8830)

Major rant. I work for a cable company. I do tech support for phone and internet but not video. Had a customer call in saying his tv and internet services were pixelated. His words, the internet was pixelated. told him I would be happy to help him with the internet. He kept complaining about the tv service. I told him several times I could not help with the tV troubleshooting and I was not going to do anything to his "brand new expensive tv".

I was trying to get him to go through the internet stuff with me. I then asked him if he wanted me to send a tech out. He didn't want anyone messing with his tv because "we" already messed one up. I told him again I didn't do anything with tv, would he like to troubleshoot with me or would he like me to send someone out. After the 3rd or 4th time asking him the same thing I said "so you dont want to troubleshoot with me and you dont want me to send anyone out?" He then proceeded to call me a liar. I asked him several times what he wanted me to do for him tonight then he just said I want to speak to a supervisor. So I sent him to the sup so he could complain about me and the sup set up a truck roll.

so, now since he complained about me specifically I get a "coaching" tomorrow. That means that I get to listen to the call along with one of my supervisors. She better back me up. I tried multiple times to take care of what ever the issue was but the guy would not listen to me.

Fran Hinkel - 11:25am Aug 6, 2015 PST(#8827 of 8830)

Touchy business, customer service. You are mostly dealing with people who are already angry! Hope you got back up, Kirs.

kirsten b - 11:22pm Aug 6, 2015 PST(#8828 of 8830)

It was ok but I stressed about it all day and me knocking a towel bar down at home added to it. I was a mess the rest of the day. I am usually good with talking to people and taking care of their issues, but every so often you get that person that isnt happy no matter what you say or do.

rubyj - 09:23pm Aug 15, 2015 PST(#8829 of 8830)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

Well...sprained my ankle/foot a while back, still having pain...very specifically swelling below my right little toe, wretched pain when barefoot. So, went to the doc's office, got x-rays. Told they saw nothing, called to report radiologist saw nothing...BUT it still hurt, so they got me a podiatrist appointment. He found 2, TWO, hairline fractures, bone right below little toe has one all the way across & other is in the first joint. Put me in a cast boot & said to stay off my foot as much as possible & return in 3 weeks. I DETEST this Frankenboot, making my whole foot & calf hurt now. 2 folks have told me they don't like this guy, BUT I appreciate he didn't immediately say surgery, although if it doesn't heal may have to have a pin put in. Stay off my feet...full-time caregiver, still have to shop...I'll stop for now.

Fran Hinkel - 10:58am Aug 19, 2015 PST(#8830 of 8830)

Yeah, love it when they say "rest it"! I hope it is doing better by now, Ruby.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Just For Fun Areas  / Scream

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: