•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Just For Fun Areas  /

MN Pets

This is the place, if you want to discuss your pets. Whether they have no legs or are multi-legged, with wings or gills, slithering or climbers ~ but please, no made up ones (unless you just have to talk about an imaginary pet you had as a child). This is for us who love and care for our pet friends. If you have a problem or are thinking of adopting something out of the ordinary, post here. You never know what kind of pets own us or what information we can offer! You can share funny stories or sad times. You can state why you think your pet is the best ~ but be nice, no unkind statements about why someone thinks their tarantula is the best pet ever. *shiver*

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (2863 previous messages)
Bella Hugz - 03:38pm Jun 24, 2013 PST(#2864 of 2873)
Yes! I am the old lol Bella Wanella had a stroke and lost my password soooo ...

But Shadow is undead ... storms only make him rear up!!! Hi Ho Shadow away!!! lol

I challenge you to post for Shadow!!

and I have a player that can't do the reveal of your post so I am the BAAADDD person that is revealing your hidden messages! muahahaha!!!

rubyj - 07:09pm Jul 26, 2013 PST(#2865 of 2873)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

So...stray mama kitty who showed up with 4 kittens a while back. Took her for spaying & shots. Picked her up this afternoon. Tried to get her to eat, but she was a little anxious & wanted out to check on her kittens [all big enough to fend for self/eating dry food]. She checks on them then starts walking away. I follow...she walks faster...I walk faster, she books it across the road and between some deserted houses & disappears. Crazy cat...she better be okay, that vet bill was not cheap! She possibly spends her nights elsewhere, as I mostly only saw her in the morning & afternoon.

Fran Hinkel - 07:50am Jul 29, 2013 PST(#2866 of 2873)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Well, at least there won't be any more strays, at least from her!

rubyj - 10:15pm Jul 29, 2013 PST(#2867 of 2873)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

Yep, and she showed back up...has a swelled place underneath & I suspect a mammillary gland is swollen. No heat, no bruising, may try to get her back to the vet, if she lets me put her in "the prison" again. Her kittens still look at me as though I am "the enemy" although they do like the dry food I leave them.

rubyj - 10:28pm Aug 12, 2013 PST(#2868 of 2873)

If any more orange/yellow/tabby cats show up, I am going to go bananas. I was hoping Kali's kids would wander away, still here & wild. Now at least 2 more orange cats, an orange & white cat have shown up. Whichever cat is telling about free food needs to shut up! I have to take 3/4 Tail back to the vet, she has a gum disease that will require monthly shots to keep it in control, or have all her back teeth removed. I will do the shots for now. Nephew has brought/left 2 of his cats, one is orange of course, and the big bag of food I buy isn't lasting very long anymore. Sure didn't want to become a crazy cat lady. *sigh*

kirsten b - 03:00pm Jan 5, 2014 PST(#2869 of 2873)

St. Louis is confiscating any animals found outside (for more than a pee break) due to the extreme cold. Hope the owners get a ticket to go with their missing pet.

Fran Hinkel - 07:58am Jan 7, 2014 PST(#2870 of 2873)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Aww, I'm happy to hear that, Kirs. How could anyone leave their pet outside in that kind of weather? They should have the pet taken from them completely, forget the fine.

kirsten b - 08:10am Jan 7, 2014 PST(#2871 of 2873)

Their pet might mess up their hoosier furniture or make a mess or whatever. Ummm, if it lives outside it isn't a pet. My dog goes out for no more than 10 minutes and thats when its nice. Right now she is out for maybe 5 minutes and she is part american Eskimo so she has tons of fur to keep her warm.

rubyj - 12:20pm Jan 7, 2014 PST(#2872 of 2873)

The outdoor & wild cats can get under the house now, of course, so can the skunks. I have seen skunks, a raccoon & opossum on the front porch. The one cat we keep indoors would not come back in the other night...in the freezing temp/wind and finally had to stand on a bucket & grab her from a tree. Next time, she can sleep with the skunks.

kirsten b - 01:29pm Jan 7, 2014 PST(#2873 of 2873)

Just make sure even if it wont come in that it has a warm place to stay. Maybe its buddies with the coon and skunks.

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Just For Fun Areas  / MN Pets

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: