•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Grown Ups Only, Please  /

Special Grown-Ups Place

This discussion is a place where Adults Only can feel free to discuss what is on their minds, whether serious or silly. Please remember we will still follow rules of good taste here, so nothing raunchy please! LOL!

This place is not for kids. Kids who ignore that and post in here anyway will be deleted and risk the wrath of the community! Please cooperate and treat this as we have respected the Youngsters discussion. Thanks.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (2436 previous messages)
kirsten b - 06:08pm Jan 30, 2013 PST(#2437 of 2447)

Have you seen what they get away with these days in prime time?

_Jersey_Girl_ - 06:49pm Jan 30, 2013 PST(#2438 of 2447)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

Show-wise or commercial-wise?

White Tornado - 07:03pm Jan 30, 2013 PST(#2439 of 2447)
(8@D)======> The WINDS of change are inevitable...but then...so is the Power of Love......TORNADO WARNING: Some people are sheltered,,,,,, and then,,,,,, I unshelter them

Wait til Super Bowl Sunday when kids will certainly be watching.

kirsten b - 07:55pm Jan 30, 2013 PST(#2440 of 2447)

Show wise. Have you ever seen 2.5 idiots or the 2 broke girls (moderator would eat the name I was thinking.) They tell jokes about $ex, body parts, etc. I dont mean subtle jokes either.

I will not be watching the bowl. Dont care about the commercials (you can see them online later if you choose) or the game. Hoping I have season 2 of Downton abby to watch

Fran Hinkel - 09:33am Feb 5, 2013 PST(#2441 of 2447)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

I don't watch the Super Bowl either. I agree on the tv content, both in commercials and shows. I guess that is supposed to make us "enlightened" now.

_Jersey_Girl_ - 01:56am Feb 8, 2013 PST(#2442 of 2447)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

It makes me laugh to think my mother thought "Laverne and Shirley" and "Happy Days" were too adult for my sister and me when we were growing up.

rubyj - 07:20pm Feb 8, 2013 PST(#2443 of 2447)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

I turned it over briefly, it was half-time, thought that girl's bootah was going to be showing soon, so changed back to another show.

Fran Hinkel - 09:49am Feb 11, 2013 PST(#2444 of 2447)

Isn't that what the Super Bowl is all about, Ruby? Seems there has to be at least one every year.

Bella Hugz - 10:28pm Jun 14, 2013 PST(#2445 of 2447)
Yes! I am the old lol Bella Wanella had a stroke and lost my password soooo ...

In a crowded city at a busy bus stop, a woman who was waiting for a bus was wearing a tight leather skirt. As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus. Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg.

Again, she tried to make the step only to discover she still couldn't.. So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little more. For the second time, attempted the step, and, once again, much to her chagrin, she could not raise her leg. With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind to unzip a little more and again was unable to make the step.

About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus.

She went ape shit and turned to the would-be Samaritan and screeched, "How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!'

The Texan smiled and drawled, "Well, ma'am, normally I would agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, hell I kinda figured we was friends."

DeeGee - 12:19pm Jun 15, 2013 PST(#2446 of 2447)
A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

LOL!

Fran Hinkel - 07:32am Jul 2, 2013 PST(#2447 of 2447)

Cute!

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Grown Ups Only, Please  / Special Grown-Ups Place

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: