•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Information Areas  /

Announcement Board and Other News

Chantel Dawn Lyngstad - 07:36pm Apr 4, 1999 PST
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious(or somthing like that!!)- Albert Einstein

This discussion is for posting announcements and IMPORTANT criteria. Please, please, please, don't use it for a chat room and try to keep your messages simple, short, and to the point. Thank you!!

Link to Special Thoughts

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (4273 previous messages)
rubyj - 07:43pm May 6, 2009 PST(#4274 of 6661)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

It's getting lonely in Teasers...please wander on over there...

_Jersey_Girl_ - 08:58pm May 6, 2009 PST(#4275 of 6661)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

I agree that food allergies are probably a big cause of ADHD, asthma and a lot of other health problems, both physical and emotional. Pooky, if I could afford to send you the money to get Li tested for allergies I would. I know around here, it costs about $200. I considered getting it done, but I don't think I'd bother to give up the things I'm allergic to, so I don't really want to spend the money.

bella wanella - 10:40pm May 6, 2009 PST(#4276 of 6661)

I announce to all that I have been granted access back into MN by whatever powers that be ... I got "this site is not found" for two weeks now and I was having "kittens" I was sooo upset ... I felt like I had been put on suspension or put in a very long time out and I didn't doooooo nuthin! ...

I announce that the one piece of good news I did get is that everyone's prayers on my son's Derek's behave have been rewarded ... the Army has agreed that they should never have sent a soldier suffering from PSTD back to Iraq ... he fell through the cracks becasue he didn't fight them about going back !!! giminy!!! anyway they will be returnign him to his home in Honolulu and getting him help ... it also threw them when he wasn't trying to get out of the Army ... At this point I don't care what their reasoning is just that he is going home and will be getting help and he and those under his care will be safe now.

From the bottom of my heart thank you for praying for him and for those who just sent me support and wished D well thank you!

rubyj - 08:43pm May 7, 2009 PST(#4277 of 6661)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

That is great news....(((bella))))...
(((Derek))))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

_Jersey_Girl_ - 08:51pm May 7, 2009 PST(#4278 of 6661)
"Nothing matters in the whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl." - T. Waits

I announce that THE FINNISH ARE COMING!!! THE FINNISH ARE COMING!!!

seraphonica - 09:28pm May 7, 2009 PST(#4279 of 6661)
"One day I'm going to drop a bomb on this city. A contraceptive bomb." -Spider Jerusalem

Oh I thought they were already finnished :P

_Jersey_Girl_ - 09:45pm May 7, 2009 PST(#4280 of 6661)

LOL!!! Not until the end of next week.

Eeva - 11:46pm May 9, 2009 PST(#4281 of 6661)

I thought the proper name is 'Finns' and where are we coming?

_Jersey_Girl_ - 02:14pm May 10, 2009 PST(#4282 of 6661)

Eeva - if you don't know where you're going how are we supposed to follow there? ;oP

I was yelling, "The Finnish are coming! The Finnish are coming", trying rhyme with the call of Paul Revere that long ago night. To clarify, the company I'm working for right now is based in Finland and some of the Head Honchos are coming to our office this week, so we've spent the past week scrambling to clean everything before they get here.

Martha Dumas - 06:02pm May 10, 2009 PST(#4283 of 6661)
Since the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body (and vice versa), we now know that only left-handed people are truly in their right minds.

Thanks for the clarification (((JG)))

_Jersey_Girl_ - 06:11pm May 10, 2009 PST(#4284 of 6661)

LOL!! Sure, Martha! Not extraordinarily funny, but it made me giggle. Since I'm a temp, I'm not that upset, but WOW!! does it have some people fidgety!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2377 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / Information Areas  / Announcement Board and Other News

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: