Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Book Discussions  /

Nancy Drew Notebooks

ScarlettSlipper - 07:04am Jun 16, 2003 PST
aka Nanfile

Nancy Drew has tranformed into a bubbling 8 year old Sleuth that goes to Carl Sandburg Elementary School. Where the 8 year old Nancy, unfolds many different mysteries, from a Slumber Party, to a missing parrot, or a missing hat. Even a real Dinosaur and Alien in the Classroom.

Along with Nancy Drew are the two cousins, Bess Marvin and George Fayne. They too attend the same third Grade class. The three girls are best friends in the series.

Other characters from various Nancy Drew books, guest appear. Ned Nickerson, and Brenda Carlton - Miss Snooty Pants . Nancy Drew with her dog Chocolate Chip and her Blue notebook solve many Mysteries in River Heights and Carl Sandburg Elementary.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (60 previous messages)
ishitapranjali - 09:14am May 17, 2007 PST(#61 of 72)

Hey can you please help me to download nancy drew books online? Is it available online for free download?

talor - 12:26pm May 17, 2007 PST(#62 of 72)
Nice to be back :)

ishitapranjali-

You should try amazon

nancy+ned4evr(or frank) - 03:04pm May 17, 2007 PST(#63 of 72)
Is there any better idol than Nancy Drew? Think about it: she's intelligent, pretty, confident, brave... although that whole "people trying to kill me" thing might get tiring after a while...

You cannot download books for free online.

The Notebooks are mysteries for kids around 8 or 9. Nancy is a child, solving elementary school mysteries. They are cute.

talor - 03:18pm May 17, 2007 PST(#64 of 72)
Nice to be back :)

oh i thought she ment buy books!

JALA - 11:29am Jun 2, 2007 PST(#65 of 72)

My dad read these books to me when I was seven. They were okay, but I like the other ND books better.

Lauren Jones - 07:30am Jun 19, 2007 PST(#66 of 72)

What is All Character's name in book 1

Green Hornet - 07:15pm Jun 19, 2007 PST(#67 of 72)
Oh, the huge manatee!

What is All Character's name in book 1

I've only glanced through a couple, so I can't tell you, sorry.

The "Notebooks" are a good introduction to Nancy Drew, and I think that's what they were ment to be. It's acctually nice that they explore her early life, even if it's not connected to the rest of the series.

JaneDoe27 - 01:24pm Aug 2, 2007 PST(#68 of 72)

I haven't read any of the notebooks so when I heard Ned was in them I got confused. So did Ned steal something of Nancy's or what? I can't picture Ned doing that so...

Green Hornet - 04:20pm Aug 2, 2007 PST(#69 of 72)
Oh, the huge manatee!

We joke about the "stealing" part. Ned was actually moving Nancy's car so it wouldn't be hit by debris from a fire.

Nancy1989 - 04:49pm Apr 4, 2008 PST(#70 of 72)
Call me Emma (it's my name)Random Quotes!They can't all be funny, you have to expect that sometimes,If you find yourself in a hole - stop digging,"I have found there are two theories on arguing with women. Neither one work." . and last but not least...A good friends thinks you're a good egg...even if you are slightly cracked

Hey! got a question for ya you guys have seen the new ND movie right well ned says how he help her solve the case of the missing chalk-board erasers is that true?? I don't think so but tell me if it is!!! I have seen these at my local book store but I had no clue about them so I got confused when it said "Nancy was walking out of school" I was like "What Nancy going to school??? Did I miss something?" O.k so now I know next time I see them Nancy is in grade 3!

Green Hornet - 01:50pm Apr 8, 2008 PST(#71 of 72)
Oh, the huge manatee!

I think Ned did say something like that. It may have been a nod to the Notebook series, Jenn Fisher (who runs The Unofficial Nancy Drew Slueth site) advised on the movie and has an extinsive ND collection and she may have told them to put in something like that as an inside joke for the fans.

Nancy1989 - 03:51pm Apr 14, 2008 PST(#72 of 72)
Call me Emma (it's my name)Random Quotes!They can't all be funny, you have to expect that sometimes,If you find yourself in a hole - stop digging,"I have found there are two theories on arguing with women. Neither one work." . and last but not least...A good friends thinks you're a good egg...even if you are slightly cracked

Oh an inside joke HAHA I get it ...(no I dont but give me a minute and I will) so anyway I found more notebooks and they seem LOL I JUST GOT THE INSIDE JOKE!!! haha thats funny*whipes tear from eye* anyway they seem really cool but maybe for a younger people!

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Book Discussions  / Nancy Drew Notebooks