Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Book Discussions  /

The Nancy Drew Cookbook

Discuss your favorite recipes here!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (59 previous messages)
talor - 01:13pm Oct 13, 2007 PST(#60 of 72)
Nice to be back :)

:):):)

My dad was goign to help me make some rice respie, but iam sick! hehe.

Anyway, i'll try it and see if its good, tommorow. lol.

chithra - 07:19am May 10, 2008 PST(#61 of 72)

how is the nd's cookbook? i haven't read it .is it good?oh well i will try it

talor - 01:35pm Jun 4, 2008 PST(#62 of 72)

I tried to make something out of it, it was a type of biscuts, but i got the ingridents mixed up and i was wathing a show in my dads room and i didnt hear it beep, when i did turn the tv of i heard it beep and i ran into the kitchen half of the kitchen had smoke in it, since my parents were at some confrence with my sisters teacher i was all alone and i opend the back door and took it out and turned the oven off, it wasent a good experince, Like when if finnally colled of it was so burnt my dog wouldent even eat it. well she couldent even if she did try but that was sooooo scary. My friend hannah called me Bess.

But the next time i tried to make it,(parents were watching my every move) It turned out all right.

I gotta Q. Is the tOGO DOGS food Dog food or people food. I couldent tell

munceaita - 12:28pm Jun 24, 2008 PST(#63 of 72)

the nancy drew cookbook is amazing!!! i would suggest it to anyone who likes to bake. you just have to be careful because it is easy to get confused with so many ingriedients. its really fun to cook with cousin because she doesnt like reading but she loves to cook. this makes her want to read the books. being sneaking does help, too!

N.D - 10:11am Jun 26, 2008 PST(#64 of 72)
What do you mean you can't turn into a werewolf?!

How do I get it.?

Where do I get it?

talor - 03:54pm Jun 26, 2008 PST(#65 of 72)

What? I am confused. lol

N.D - 10:13am Jul 14, 2008 PST(#66 of 72)

The cookbook, you goof.

Where can I get the cookbook?

No.1FaN - 06:30am Jul 24, 2008 PST(#67 of 72)
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- President John Quincy Adams

You can probably order from amazon.com

Is this book more cooking or more baking?

N.D - 02:43pm Jul 24, 2008 PST(#68 of 72)

I can't order off the internet!

And it's sorta more cooking.

No.1FaN - 10:49am Sep 11, 2008 PST(#69 of 72)
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- President John Quincy Adams

Thx! Why can't you order off the internet? Hmm... I'll check into that and see if I can help! What about ebay? Have you tried that?

ND JH FH - 09:11am Sep 27, 2008 PST(#70 of 72)

why is there a cook book nancy is a detictive not a cheif!

Green Hornet - 07:39pm Sep 28, 2008 PST(#71 of 72)
Oh, the huge manatee!

ND JH FH, There is a Nancy Drew book about detective work called The Nancy Drew Slueth Book, but we never got around to adding that discussion. I have the book, so I'll ask Lucky Star if I can add it to the book discussions.

Gegee23 - 11:52am Jan 2, 2011 PST(#72 of 72)

I got the book for christmas, and it the best thing ever!!

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Book Discussions  / The Nancy Drew Cookbook