Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Book Discussions  /

Nancy Drew Super Mysteries

CheerN23 - 02:10pm Jun 27, 2005 PST
Check out my folder "Nancy Drew / Hardy Boys" in Add-Ons! And also check out my web site

This folder is going to be about all the Nancy Drew Super Mysteries like the first one" Missing: Nancy Drew"

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (25 previous messages)
nancydrewgirl16 - 04:27pm Jul 9, 2007 PST(#26 of 38)
I LOVE Nancy Drew

has anyone read the supermystery RealFake??It's awesome

nancydrewgirl16 - 02:11pm Jul 10, 2007 PST(#27 of 38)
I LOVE Nancy Drew

nancydrewgirl4ever-it was sorta disapointing.I was expecting something more suspensful or interesting

nancydrewgirl16 - 02:11pm Jul 10, 2007 PST(#28 of 38)
I LOVE Nancy Drew

but the middle part was good

Softball Rox!! - 05:16pm Jul 23, 2007 PST(#29 of 38)
HI! I love Nancy Drew Games! These are the games I have done: Treasure in a Royal Tower, Secret of Shadow Ranch, The Haunted Carousel, Danger on Deception Island, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Stay Tuned For Danger, The Final Scene, Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon (in one day!) Danger By Design, and The White Wolf Of Iceicle Creek! Ask for help if you need it! ASLO... READ MY URLs AND TELL ME IF YOU PLAY THE SAME THINGS! (P.S. I LOVE CAMP ROCK!!!!!!)

I'm in the middle of the Once opon A CRIME!! It's kind of a cinderalla story.

nancydrewgirl516 - 05:29pm Aug 4, 2007 PST(#30 of 38)
Hey u guys!!!im back!!!!

it is???

ovaltine12 - 05:47pm Aug 27, 2007 PST(#31 of 38)
James Edward<3I am Mrs.Edward Cullen(:

I have both of these books i just have not read them yet!~!

samanthasleuth - 05:47pm Dec 28, 2007 PST(#32 of 38)
I'm a Samantha that loves to Sleuth ;]

I love all of these! They are SO well-written and suspenseful. I recommend them to everyone;)

cwsoccer13 - 01:43pm Jan 7, 2008 PST(#33 of 38)

All of the Nancy Drew mysteries are exciting and filled with adventures, but after a while the story is basically her being captured, saved and then solving the mystery i mean doesn't it get kind of OLD?

ovaltine12 - 03:09pm Mar 12, 2008 PST(#34 of 38)
James Edward<3I am Mrs.Edward Cullen(:

I have 2 of them havent read either!lol

angie2987 - 11:23am Jul 5, 2008 PST(#35 of 38)
people say hate is a strong word, but so is love and people throw it around like it's just nothing.

OOOOOO! Give them to me!!! lol! jk! I love these books! I especially loved Double Crossing! So interesting!! lol!

~ A ~

Ned&Nancy4eva! - 05:30pm Aug 26, 2008 PST(#36 of 38)
*"Velvet and brocade?" George echoed. "You're gushing, Nancy, and that's not like you. It sounds as though you're coming down with a bad case of wedding fever. Has Ned caught it, too? Are the two of you going to be the next bride and groom?" "Oh, please!" Nancy protested. "I am not gushing, and neither of us has wedding fever. I'm going to be Angela's bridesmaid, and Ned's going to be a groomsman, and that's absolutely all there is to it!" *** As Nancy hung up the phone in her room, she glanced at Angela's sketches again. There was no doubt about it: A Christmas wedding was very romantic. For a brief moment she pictured herself in the bridal gown and veil, with a beaming Ned at her side. * Betrayed By Love-Nancy Drew Files # 118

I have all and I have read them all. I like the first the best! But how come Nancy can't solve a mystery in RH? Odd...

Pinky Chan - 04:15pm Sep 14, 2008 PST(#37 of 38)
I am 14 years old

I own and I have read all of the ND suppers mysterys! Does anyone wont to borrow them?

- Pinky Chan!

ND JH FH - 09:24am Sep 27, 2008 PST(#38 of 38)

don't want to be mean but these don't sound good

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Book Discussions  / Nancy Drew Super Mysteries