Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Discuss All Games

DO NOT POST GAME QUESTIONS HERE. PLEASE SEE SPECIFIC GAMES FOR GAME HELP

The only games I have is Treasure in the Royal Tower, Secrets Can Kill and Stay Tuned for Danger. I'm having a hard time deciding if I like Treasure in the Royal Tower better than Stay Tuned for Danger, or Stay Tuned for Danger than Treasure in the Royal Tower. I think Stay Tuned for Danger might be the hardest. Well or it could be Treasure in the Royal Tower. I don't know! LOL. Secrets Can Kill I think might be the easiest. Please post messages if you can! Thanks.

NOTE: When discussing the games, please do not post information that reveals the villian. If you are making a comment on the villian, please say him/her so that the gender of the villian is not revealed.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (6049 previous messages)
rawrawree - 10:17am Feb 15, 2006 PST(#6050 of 10640)
Ahh...Music is your boyfriend too-it's okay-I can share him.

it's there though....shouldn't we be alowed to use it? oh, and what's a URL?

rawrawree - 10:25am Feb 15, 2006 PST(#6051 of 10640)
Ahh...Music is your boyfriend too-it's okay-I can share him.

is curse of blackmoor manor scary, to you?

'jenny401' - 11:44am Feb 15, 2006 PST(#6052 of 10640)
Just came back after a super duper long time. :]

rawrawree, for me it was fraky at parts thers about 3 jump scene, theres a pretty freaky nightmere and the bening is a little scary.

Puppylover16 - 03:27pm Feb 15, 2006 PST(#6053 of 10640)
I used to be ErinSparkle. ~*Puppy*~

I think a URL is a website. I'm suprised no one aswered you!

JeffriesGirls2 - 04:59pm Feb 15, 2006 PST(#6054 of 10640)

sorry Lucky Star !!! we forgot!!(we won't do it again! sorry...)

JeffriesGirls2 - 04:59pm Feb 15, 2006 PST(#6055 of 10640)

and thanks for reminding us Deej ! ;)

PingPong13 - 05:28pm Feb 15, 2006 PST(#6056 of 10640)
Call me Deej! I can't believe Danger By Design is coming out in JULY!! YIPPIE!! I'm SO excited! Another new one is coming out in October!!

:)

N4T4SH45 - 03:21am Feb 17, 2006 PST(#6057 of 10640)

Hi

Does anyone know when the next Nancy Drew game will be out? I have just finished Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon and cant wait for the next one!!

sportchick2 - 10:40am Feb 17, 2006 PST(#6058 of 10640)

march

mb.. - 02:05pm Feb 17, 2006 PST(#6059 of 10640)

N4T4SH45 ----how was the last trian to blue moon caynon? is it one of the games that you can sleep or is it just a timed game. i like th ones where you sleep. but it doesnt matter. how long dod it take you to figure it out? And i wonder what the next nancy drew game will be about. do you have any idea?

Puppylover16 - 02:09pm Feb 17, 2006 PST(#6060 of 10640)
I used to be ErinSparkle. ~*Puppy*~

I'm still working on Last Train and I haven't been playing Nancy Drew so it's taking me a few monthes to figurer it out. I'm still @ the train. I just played it a few mins. ago. Bye! I'm going go play it!

PingPong13 - 02:23pm Feb 17, 2006 PST(#6061 of 10640)
Call me Deej! I can't believe Danger By Design is coming out in JULY!! YIPPIE!! I'm SO excited! Another new one is coming out in October!!

mb.. -

Last Train was really great. You aren't able to sleep (you don't even get your own room!), so you just kind of go along (it's not split into days or anything). It took us...um....probabl 2 weeks at the most. We could have got it done alot sooner, but we wanted it to last us a while, so we tried to space it out (plus we were working on Haunted Carousel at the same time). Also, the next game is Danger By Design, and it takes place in Paris, France. You go to see a fashion designer there, who is doing strange things, like wearing a mask, and firing people for now apparent reason! It sounds really good, and I've heard through the grape vine that it's supposed to come out in MArch, but I'm not positive.

HIH!

mb.. - 07:10pm Feb 17, 2006 PST(#6062 of 10640)

ohh that sounds awesome!! i cant wait till it comes out.!!!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (4578 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Discuss All Games