•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Go  /

POST n GO COMMENTS

This is the place to post any questions, comments or ideas regarding the post-n-go section.

Answers to some of the more frequently asked questions can be found in The Post-n-Go FAQ

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages (2326 previous messages)
rubyj - 12:22pm Sep 10, 2012 PST(#2327 of 2338)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

Frannie...you are needed in Acrophobia!

Fran Hinkel - 08:25am Oct 16, 2012 PST(#2328 of 2338)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

We have a new discussion in Just For Fun. Please stop by and join in the fun.

Fran Hinkel "It's a Long Story" Oct 16, 2012 - 8:16am

Kermit Fog - 09:59pm Oct 16, 2012 PST(#2329 of 2338)
"I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised me." -- Kermit the Frog

Halloween Mystery Party signups are posted!

rubyj - 07:33pm Nov 9, 2012 PST(#2330 of 2338)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

Frannie, you are needed in Look On The Bright Side!

rubyj - 10:59pm Jan 21, 2013 PST(#2331 of 2338)

Frannie...you are the next host for Look On The Bright Side and The Voices In My Head!

Fran Hinkel - 09:40am Jan 22, 2013 PST(#2332 of 2338)

Finally got there, Ruby, thanks.

rubyj - 09:30pm May 15, 2013 PST(#2333 of 2338)

So many games are now lacking players, and we need to revamp somehow. Suggestions???

Kermit Fog - 09:38pm Oct 17, 2013 PST(#2334 of 2338)
"I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised me." -- Kermit the Frog

Hey everyone -- come sign up for the Halloween Mystery Party! :oD

Fran Hinkel - 07:14am Nov 2, 2013 PST(#2335 of 2338)

Hi Guys,

Due to the small number of players in both Post-n-Go and Post-n-Solve, I've archived some of the games. Maybe it will not be so intimidating to play if there are fewer games needing hosts.

Games can be restored for active playing at any time. Just drop me an email and ask me to move it to the active area for the length of the game. That way, people will still see it without having to search through the archive for it when it is in active mode.

Nothing is written in stone here and I am open to suggestions. Hope this will lighten things up and encourage play!

BrashNZ - 09:19pm Nov 2, 2013 PST(#2336 of 2338)
My real name is Ashley, I play Brass, I live in New Zealand. So you can just call me Ashley or Ash if you want.

Sadly, it seems to me that the evil FaceBook has usurped the attentions of many of our players. So many people now seem to (almost) "live" on & by Facebook - to thst point that some will be lost without it.

I wonder if anyone has any ideas what we can do about this?

Personally, I hate strongly dislike F/b and rarely use it.

rubyj - 08:55pm Nov 3, 2013 PST(#2337 of 2338)

FB can be a brain drain...unfortunately, sometimes it is the only time I hear/see anything from family. Keep playing the games, post when possible, make a point to check in at least weekly...I know, r/l can get in the way.

Fran Hinkel - 10:13am Dec 26, 2013 PST(#2338 of 2338)

I'm with you, Brash, I'm not that huge a fan myself. We survived ICQ though and I thought that would totally destroy us. In a lot of ways, it did. Just keep telling people you see on Facebook to take a minute and drop by to see us because we miss them!

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Community Mystery Games  / Post-n-Go  / POST n GO COMMENTS

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: