Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Haunting of Castle Malloy (#19)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Haunting of Castle Malloy
The Haunting of Castle Malloy (#19)
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Touted as the most romantic event to grace the ruined halls of Ireland's Castle Malloy, the Simmons-Mallory wedding was supposed to be a fairytale beginning, but now the groom is missing! Did a banshee crash the wedding or is this a case of cold feet? Can you, as Nancy Drew, unravel the knot of scattered clues and scary superstitions? You'll need to catch more than a bridal bouquet to make this a happily ever after!

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (4 previous messages)
georgiegirl64 - 02:52pm Nov 6, 2008 PST(#5 of 257)

In "...Castle Malloy," in what order are we suppose to move the chemicals to keep from being blown up?

prettygirl101 - 06:42pm Nov 7, 2008 PST(#6 of 257)
hey wats up? i LOVE nd games my fav one is always the latest one because each one i think is better than the last.

this is just a wild guess, but you might unlock new places to look and find some stones for the wall.

Charlyy!! =P - 08:42pm Nov 12, 2008 PST(#7 of 257)
I love nd games! I own all of them and love to play them over and over again!! <3

Hey if anyone is able to help me please do so !! I'm stuck on the part where you have to get the sheep in the padlock. But I dont have the wistle in my inventory to blow. I have finished the diffrence game like 5 times but its not working. I have done everything else except for the jet pack and the 4 panels! :( Please somebody help me it will be mich appreciated!! :P

prettygirl101 - 08:23pm Nov 21, 2008 PST(#8 of 257)
hey wats up? i LOVE nd games my fav one is always the latest one because each one i think is better than the last.

when you look at the money bag of nancy's, to the right of the money bag you will see another box with a whistle. hih!

prettygirl101 - 01:21pm Nov 23, 2008 PST(#9 of 257)

just finished the whole game and it is AWESOME! if anyone needs help just post!

Callie101 - 03:59pm Nov 25, 2008 PST(#10 of 257)

Hey!!!!!!!!!!! I just bought the game! Up to the part whare you have to find the gate to put the tile in.but i can not find it!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ help me Prettygirl01

prettygirl101 - 09:28am Nov 28, 2008 PST(#11 of 257)

um i think when you do the scale thing with the weights you get it then. or it might be when you do the thing with the gears. either way you have to get both weights that are missing from the scale. both weights are in the room where kit is. that big table next to the printer thats where you'll find the first weight. you'll have to get at least 3 coins for that fortune telling thing. once you have 3 enter it into the fortune telling machine and ask for the fortune. she will give you a weight. for the gears once you solve that otter puzzle you will get a gear, and when you go outside instead of going to the left go to the right and somewhere along that wall there will be a blue outline. go there and you have to crack the code.( i'll help you crack it when you get to that part) when you crack it you can go in go a little to the right then up and you will see a barn. on the windchime take the 2nd gear. if you need more help just post! hih!

saber - 11:27am Nov 30, 2008 PST(#12 of 257)

How do you get past the stone pillers? I got the book about the symbols & the stars.

tina68thain - 04:35pm Nov 30, 2008 PST(#13 of 257)

I need help with the jet pack. I have followed the directions and it still blows up!!! I have all 4 tiles and have printed them with the correct ink. what am I doing wrong????

prettygirl101 - 05:13pm Dec 5, 2008 PST(#14 of 257)

did you dry the paper when it was all done? i forgot and it wouldn't work either, so try that. and Saber: i have it written down but the answer is at my mom's so the only helpful thing i can give you is to go to gameboomers.com, clickl on walkthroughs, click on n for nancy, find the game listed on the page and click, find the answer for the stone pillars. hih!

kellianne - 07:52pm Dec 15, 2008 PST(#15 of 257)

help i ned help on geting pats the bog plz ok lol

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (242 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Haunting of Castle Malloy (#19)