Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secret of the Old Clock (#12)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secret of the Old Clock
Secret of the Old Clock
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
Nancy Drew Secret of the Old Clock Official Strategy GuideOfficial Strategy Guide:
Secret of the Old Clock

Buy at Amazon

Gather up your Courage to Confront the Secret of the Old Clock!

Its 1930 and Nancy Drew is asked to visit Emily Crandall in Titusville, a girl whom Nancy knows only through a mutual friend. She and her mother had been counting on the generosity of their kindly but strange neighbor, Josiah Crowley, to leave them part of his estate to support the inn they own. But in his will, everything was left to Richard Topham, his ESP teacher. A contested will, a suffering girl, suspicious psychics can Nancy solve the mystery before time runs out?

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (2920 previous messages)
chickenbroth - 06:07am Dec 31, 2009 PST(#2921 of 2945)
cant stop playin ND games.....its sad. (:

yes i did that without help. (: now. where is the safedeposit box? i cant seem to find it, i found marcel, and the key. mr topham is always in his room w/ his student or at his desk(depending on which entrance i use) and its probably in the room, but i dont know how to get there.

chickenbroth - 06:11am Dec 31, 2009 PST(#2922 of 2945)

oh and what is the code for 'flute' ? i saw that in the book on tophams desk there was a poem by 'flute', and it was circled, and its also in the clock in the attic, but im still confused because i cannot seem to crack it it doesnt make sense. and i have the crystal but i dont know where to put it in the radio. also what are the radio frequency's?

chickenbroth - 10:57am Dec 31, 2009 PST(#2923 of 2945)

alright i have the flute and the others, now i need bottom and im done with that. what is bottom, and when will emily leave her room?

chickenbroth - 05:29am Jan 1, 2010 PST(#2924 of 2945)

have all 4 passwords for the barn, but the 4th one wont work. what do i do/what did i do wrong!??!?!?! i spelled everything correctly.

prettygirl101 - 03:42pm Jan 1, 2010 PST(#2925 of 2945)
hey wats up? i LOVE nd games my fav one is always the latest one because each one i think is better than the last.

did emily tell u her moms middle name?

chickenbroth - 01:07pm Jan 4, 2010 PST(#2926 of 2945)

yea she did. ive been in the barn many times. (; sorry tht was awhile ago, ive got it now..........quite a few questions.

ILoveULikeBessLovesFood - 07:04pm Jan 7, 2010 PST(#2927 of 2945)

Can you help me? I have Thisby's, Pyramus', and Flute's code things for Josiah's clock, but Emily won't leave her room, therefore, I can't look at Gloria's note! Any ideas on what I need to do first?

Z988 - 04:40pm Jan 9, 2010 PST(#2928 of 2945)

how do you arranege the gears in the clock at the bank and how do u catch the fish

Maddie Briscoe - 03:12pm Jan 29, 2010 PST(#2929 of 2945)
i love nd computer games!

I need help!

prettygirl101 - 08:24am Feb 14, 2010 PST(#2930 of 2945)
hey wats up? i LOVE nd games my fav one is always the latest one because each one i think is better than the last.

wat do u need help with?

nandew09 - 03:08pm Mar 14, 2010 PST(#2931 of 2945)

I have all sequences for (thisbie, flute, pryamus and bottom. I have confirmed these in a walkthrough. but i cant get "bottom" to work (i know im entering the correct sequence; as per walkthrough). already read letter in emily's drawer. is there something im missing?

nancydrewgirlfan - 11:00am Mar 17, 2010 PST(#2932 of 2945)

what is the cats poet

twilightfan17 - 02:54pm Mar 20, 2010 PST(#2933 of 2945)
i have solved the secret of shadow ranch and ghost dogs of moon lake and i am currently working on secret of the old clock (senior level)

ok 3 things, 1. what do i do with those dominos inside the barn 2. what are the colors of the golf balls ive won that before but i want to try and open that clock in the barn so i wanna read the poem again and 3. am i ever gonna stop delivering telegrams?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (12 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secret of the Old Clock (#12)