Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

The Haunting of Castle Malloy (#19)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game The Haunting of Castle Malloy
The Haunting of Castle Malloy (#19)
Buy through Amazon and support this site!

Touted as the most romantic event to grace the ruined halls of Ireland's Castle Malloy, the Simmons-Mallory wedding was supposed to be a fairytale beginning, but now the groom is missing! Did a banshee crash the wedding or is this a case of cold feet? Can you, as Nancy Drew, unravel the knot of scattered clues and scary superstitions? You'll need to catch more than a bridal bouquet to make this a happily ever after!

Stuck somewere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

For discussion on this game other than game help, please visit Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (228 previous messages)
Hawa - 11:28pm Nov 28, 2009 PST(#229 of 257)

what can i do with JETPACK START UP SEQUENCE

Hawa - 11:48pm Nov 28, 2009 PST(#230 of 257)

after all the printing, i get JETPACK START UP SEQUENCE. next what can i do with that..???

Hawa - 02:10am Nov 29, 2009 PST(#231 of 257)

After i get The JETPACK, next what can i do with that..?

prettygirl101 - 11:11am Nov 30, 2009 PST(#232 of 257)
hey wats up? i LOVE nd games my fav one is always the latest one because each one i think is better than the last.

are you flying with the jet pack yet?

dramadog64 - 08:49pm Dec 12, 2009 PST(#233 of 257)

Hawa - use the jetpack to fly up to the tower

Fashion_tiger - 11:20pm Jan 6, 2010 PST(#234 of 257)
Getting married September 2012!!!!!!!!!!!

I need help with the 4 stone pillars. I don't want to go to gameboomers to get the answers but I would like to have a hint. I solved the first one by accident: winter, fall, spring, spring and I got the paper with the clovers. Now I'm stuck with trying to solve the other ones. Can anyone please help?

J1 - 06:45pm Feb 23, 2010 PST(#235 of 257)

I need help opening the gate

J1 - 02:03pm Feb 28, 2010 PST(#236 of 257)

I need help getting across the bog

pdsschool - 01:18pm Apr 22, 2010 PST(#237 of 257)

fashion tiger, i really do suggest going on game boomers,it really helps. Same for you J1. But i need help is the jetpack, drives me crazy!!!

biscuit2 - 02:42pm May 15, 2010 PST(#238 of 257)

does anyone know how to herd the sheep? every time i walk up to one they run away!!! my checklist doesn't say i have to herd them, but i am assuming i have to do it at some point...

Suspensegirl27 - 09:52am Jun 10, 2010 PST(#239 of 257)

SPOILER ALERT::: biscuit2

Ok, time to herd these run aways!! You can't do this until someone asks you to. After Kit finally leaves the great hall and you can search the area behind his cot...do this first. Explore the grounds on the other side of the wall thoroughly (where all the sheep are). The one spot you especially want is a scraggly old tree on the far right side of the field, where you'll find a piece of paper with an incriminating drawing.

Show the paper to both Kit and Kyler. When you come back from picking flowers for Kyler...

It's a lot to do but it will all make sense in the end! Good Luck!

karyl - 09:27pm Jul 5, 2010 PST(#240 of 257)

where can i find the other gear i already found one after solving the otter puzzle in the nursery

prettygirl101 - 06:45am Jul 10, 2010 PST(#241 of 257)
hey wats up? i LOVE nd games my fav one is always the latest one because each one i think is better than the last.

you can find one by getting past the wall where u have to push in 3 of the right symbols.. onec you get past the wall make nancy go up and a little to the right until you see a barn type building and the gear is on the wind chimes

biscuit2 - 01:52pm Aug 11, 2010 PST(#242 of 257)

thanks Suspensegirl27.

pumpup2020 - 04:17pm Aug 19, 2010 PST(#243 of 257)

it this one scary??????

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (14 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / The Haunting of Castle Malloy (#19)