•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  /

Puzzles

Have a favorite mystery jigsaw puzzle? Want a recommendation?

Share your thoughts-- post a message below.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (18 previous messages)
srfotikyhotmail.com - 04:12pm Aug 25, 1999 PST(#19 of 41)

MY FAVORITE CLUE PUZZLE IS THE DOUBLE-SIDED JIGSAW PUZZLE I GOT A FEW YEARS AGO, ACTUALLY IT'S THE ONLY ONE I HAVE. ONE SIDE HAS A PITURE WITH CLUES LEFT BY THE CRIMINAL AND CLUES GIVEN BY WITNESSES, THEN THE OTHER SIDE IS A LINE-UP. MATTER OF FACT, THAT'S THE NAME OF THE SERIES OF THE PUZZELS..LINE-UP CRIME PUZZELS.. SO THEN WHEN YOU FINISH ONE SIDE, YOU HAVE TO FLIP IT AND FIND OUT HOW TO FIGURE OUT IF THE GUILTY PERSON IN THE LINE-UP IS THE SUSPECT YOU CHOSE. MINE SAYS THAT THE CORRECT GUESS HAS A JAILBIRD ON THE OTHER SIDE OF HIS HEAD. SURE ENOUGH THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PUZZEL HAS A BLACK AND WHITE STRIPED BIRD SITTING ON TOP OF A HOUSE. IF YOU PULL THE PIECE OUT, FLIP THE PUZZEL OVER, THE REAL CRIMINAL WILL HAVE A MISSING HEAD. I REALLY LIKE IT, I ALSO LIKE DOUBLE-SIDED JIGSAW PUZZELS. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A STORE WHERE I CAN BUY MORE, LET ME KNOW. I DON'T LIKE TO BUT THINGS OFF THE INTERNET.

david ramsay - 05:38am Nov 7, 2000 PST(#20 of 41)

give me a harder one

Diane K - 12:33am Feb 1, 2002 PST(#21 of 41)

Hi! Is there a place to get mystery puzzles on-line or play them on-line? Or are you all talking about something you ahve purchased? I'm confused!!

Thanks

Stevie B - 05:20am Feb 22, 2002 PST(#22 of 41)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

Hi!

Well, there are games on the front page of Mystery Net. Or you could have a go at the classic teasers as well. If you haven't already found it, go to the blue bar on the left and select Teasers By Members, and go to Classic Teasers.

Another good place for puzzles (but not necessarily mystery puzzles) is at www.metrocafe.co.uk

Noey - 05:11pm Nov 21, 2002 PST(#23 of 41)

Hello Everyone...A few days ago I found A Clue Mystery Puzzle at a thrift store. It is titled "Death in the First Edition". However when I got it home the story booklet wasn't with it. Can anyone tell me where I might get one, or even a copy. I've tried the Hasbro site with no luck. They don't have the book in stock anymore. Thank You

Jecenta Flice - 10:49am Feb 20, 2003 PST(#24 of 41)

Hey I would also like so double sided jiggsaw puzzles. If any one knows where to get one please let me know thanks!!!

TONY RICCI - 06:07pm May 6, 2003 PST(#25 of 41)

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE MYSTERY OF NEWARK ON TRENTS JUBILLE ARCH,WE THE TAX PAYER PAID 10K FOR IT A YEAR OR SO BACK,ITS NOT BEEN SEEN SINCE,THE LAST TIME IT WAS SEEN WAS IN THE LOCAL CEMETARY.CAN ANYONE ENLIGHTEN ME PLEASE.?CONTACT TRICKYXXX2003@YAHOO.COM. THANKS

Bob Jenson - 07:50am Oct 3, 2003 PST(#26 of 41)

hi my name is bob and i just discovered this website i think that it is cool so see ya around

Pam Ashworth - 10:10am Mar 25, 2004 PST(#27 of 41)

Does anyone know where I can find a picture of an Agatha Christie mystery jigsaw puzzle called "The body in the library". It's too hard without a picture to go by. Thanx

Maria Troyer - 03:24pm Mar 28, 2004 PST(#28 of 41)

Cross out 6 letters so that all remaining letters in sequential order form on common English word:

BSAINXLEATNTEARS

Please e-mail the solution to me. Thanks! tltandmlt@cox.net

Juanita Rose Violini - 08:40am Jun 9, 2004 PST(#29 of 41)
www.incrediblealmanac.com

Looking for a good time?

After much plotting and planning, we have our first Free OFFICE MYSTERY, ready to give away! A very short story and five clues are yours for the downloading at our website that can be posted and played in your workplace or anywhere else.

We'd love some feedback on how people like them. We think you will have as much fun solving it as we did creating it - and that was a lot of fun!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (12 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Puzzles

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: