Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  /

Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

Clue Chronicles
Join your favorite Clue characters in 2 all new adventures

You've been invited to a very special New Year's Eve party. Join your favorite characters from Clue-- and a few surprising new ones-- at the bizarre castle stronghold of reclusive millionaire, Ian Masque. Unravel a murder set in a shadowy world of politics, wealth, and the supernatural. Discuss Episode 1 of the Clue Chronicles Mystery Series with fans and visitors here! Fatal Illusion: The new interactive mystery adventure CD-ROM from Clue.

http://www.MysteryNet.com/cluechronicles/
Please Note: Anyone looking for help: Many of the same questions have been asked and answered in this discussion. Before posting about where you are stuck, please use the Search Button and type in the key words - such as "cable car". This should bring up a list of every post where the cable car is mentioned. Your answer may already be here.

The patch for this game is still available. Hasbro Interactive was taken over by another company in 2001. You can get it at: this link. Thanks ~Fran

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (4028 previous messages)
Ian Garbett - 04:02am Jan 15, 2005 PST(#4029 of 4060)

Robin, from what I can remember so long as you have the red beams coming from the lions eyes then everything that should happen has happened. Follow the Red beams to a small statue on the other side of the room and select Scarletts Jewel. As for the pieces, when you click on the eyes they should come out and float to the ground. Then you turn the foot. When you click on the nose it should make a puffing noise come out and float to the ground. Then clicking the ears will make them float to the ground as well. That is when you should have the beams.

Ian Garbett - 04:58am Jan 16, 2005 PST(#4030 of 4060)

i'm stuck people! i just began the game. Ian is dead. the door is open. i have the puzzelbox. but scarlett, tells me to find the captain of the ship. Where is he and how do i open that other door whit the weels etc..???? please help me.

Sorry Norya, got the wrong end of the stick. Here is how you get into the Wheel House.

1. After masque is killed the puzzle box is left on the floor, but you can't touch it. Go to the door that Green took Masque through. Once through the door turn right. To get through the door use the following combination.

Turn dial clockwise to 31 and stop. Turn dial anti-clockwise to 12 passing 31 and stop. Turn clockwise to 38 and stop. Then click handle.

2. Head towards shelves and pick up gloves. Then turn right, open the chest and remove the gear. Then head back to the Puzzle Box and pick it up using the gloves. NOTE: You'll also see a small pin in your inventory bar.

3. Go to Sabata, then Urfe. Ask him to show you a trick. Then head back to Sabata and ask to show him the trick. He will give you a drawing. Look at the drawing and then head to Mrs White. Pick up the two pins from the broken vase off the floor.

4. Head to the Wheel House (that room at the top of the stairs).

5. Go to the Inventory Bar and click the pin to the immediate left of the puzzle box. Then click the puzzle box with it. You should now get a large version of the puzzle box on screen.

6. Select the same pin again and click on the puzzle box. Remove the piece of paper and then select the pin on the far left and click the puzzle box. Then using the remaining pin click the puzzle box again. remove crank from puzzle box. Then click the screen when you get the yellow arrow pointing right. Select crank and open door.

charlie beth - 09:35am Jan 21, 2005 PST(#4031 of 4060)

Can someone please explain to me how it is possible to open the door with the padlock on. Some people have told me you must do 12 to 31 to 38 others have said 31 to 12 to 38 which is correct also do you have to release the mouse between numbers and are there certain directions or changes of directions which i have not be told about please help me out im getting really annoyed!!!!! thanks

marie walker - 02:03am Feb 3, 2005 PST(#4032 of 4060)

Hi Ian, I have just got into the wheel room and it is telling me to go and get the gear from the store room? which gear and where is it?

john hodgson - 02:44am Apr 5, 2005 PST(#4033 of 4060)

door dial

Lucie Sharples - 12:50pm Apr 22, 2005 PST(#4034 of 4060)

where can i find a pentagram to hynotise people with. and can i figure out these riddles

kate eardley - 06:48am May 1, 2005 PST(#4035 of 4060)

hey guys.. bit of a problem.. i cant work out the mase with the ball in the room where popov is in the mansion... if that makes sense..

kate eardley - 06:49am May 1, 2005 PST(#4036 of 4060)

oh and you can find the pendulem in the room with plum, stand next to him then turn to your left..

Terri Mizerak - 01:02pm May 17, 2005 PST(#4037 of 4060)

I wasen't paying attention when Urfe was telling me the 2ND magic trick and now i have to do it for that painting guy and i do not know how! Can someone please tell me how to do this trick?

Hannah Carlos - 01:21pm May 19, 2005 PST(#4038 of 4060)

I really cannot do the first cable car thing! I have put the gas in the tank. Then when I go to the levers, the big one on the right only goes middle to right and right to middle, and the big one on the left only goes up to middle and left to middle. The the left and right three little ones in a row go up and down. Now can someone tell me how they should be? I know there have been loads of posts about this but I am soooooooo stuck!!

Brian Fassl - 03:10pm May 29, 2005 PST(#4039 of 4060)

Help!!!! i keep hearing different things concerning the door combination. Everything i hear doesn't work. Like 31, 12, 38 and also the game's hint 12, 31, 38. What's the right combination? Help! Someone!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (21 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Clue Chronicles  / Fatal Illusion: CD-ROM

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: