•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

I Confess

I Confess was a discussion we had in the early days of MysteyNet. I thought it would be fun to bring it back and see how it goes.

You can confess your truest feelings here or just everyday things.

We are here to listen, so confess away.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (752 previous messages)
Bren - 01:33pm Apr 27, 2009 PST(#753 of 3115)
For most of history, Anonymous was a woman--Virginia Woolf

I confess that cloud sounds like the one that was over Niagara Falls US on Sat night. It poured!!!

Fran Hinkel - 05:54am Apr 28, 2009 PST(#754 of 3115)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

We never got rain, but the sun did go away for most of the day. I heard it is supposed to go up to 90 today, but don't believe it. It is only 58 right now.

Bren - 03:37am Apr 29, 2009 PST(#755 of 3115)
For most of history, Anonymous was a woman--Virginia Woolf

lol.. seems like the weather I had you're getting Fran. We were in Niagara Falls for a fund raiser over the weekend. Saturday night it looked like it would pour..then of course it did. And Sunday it got up to 90.. sure we were driving home, none of us expected that heat. So you know how hot it felt in the front seats with that sun beating down on the windows.

Anyway, I hope I didnt accidently send you that weather :D..lol

Fran Hinkel - 05:09am Apr 29, 2009 PST(#756 of 3115)

It never did rain, Bren, but it did get hot! Very unusual for this time of year here. I love having the windows open, it smells so good. I hear it is going to cool down again though.

Fran Hinkel - 06:54am Apr 30, 2009 PST(#757 of 3115)

I Confess, I am waiting for a news conference here to address the swine flu, which has closed down a school and a daycare center in the south of my state and 2 other cases right here in my County.

It's freaking me out a little bit because I remember the stories my Mom told about the pandemic that killed her mother and her brother.

Fran Hinkel - 07:29am Apr 30, 2009 PST(#758 of 3115)

I Confess, I am pretty annoyed. Apparently this news conference was a local one for York County residents. There was no word on there about the cases in Kennebec County.

I also Confess, people who get sick are told to stay home - they don't have to be tested. Well, how will they know how widespread this is if suspected cases are not being tested? They are telling you to only go to a hospital if you are feeling so bad that you would normally go, even if Swine Flu was not suspected. From what I have read about the anti-viral medication that is being used to treat this, it is most effective when given within 48 hours of onset. So, they basically are telling you to be half-dead before going to the hospital - in which case from what I can tell, the medication might not work at all! *shaking my head*

Fran Hinkel - 04:34am May 1, 2009 PST(#759 of 3115)

I imagine you all will get sick of seeing this post throughout the site, but there is a very important topic to discuss in Announcements. Please come and participate:

Fran Hinkel "Announcement Board and Other News" May 1, 2009 - 4:29am

Fran Hinkel - 03:45am May 6, 2009 PST(#760 of 3115)

I Confess, I guess I walked in my sleep again last night. No slippers again this morning by my bed. The funny thing is, they were in the exact same spot they were in the last time. It makes me wonder how many other times I did this when I kept my slippers on! And, what the heck am I doing?

Aggie - 06:29am May 6, 2009 PST(#761 of 3115)
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ee cummings

I confess, Fran, I work with someone who sleep walks. She was telling me the story of the typewriter yesterday. She's spring cleaning and really tossing everything she hasn't touched in the last year. She put an old typewriter in the trash and then thought she'd rather like to keep it. After an apparent inner struggle, she left it in the trash.

Sunday morning her typewriter was neatly back in the spot it's always been and she can only assume in the middle of the night she went out and rescued it. Spooky to me.

White Tornado - 07:14am May 6, 2009 PST(#762 of 3115)
(8@D)======> The WINDS of change are inevitable...but then...so is the Power of Love......TORNADO WARNING: Some people are sheltered,,,,,, and then,,,,,, I unshelter them

I CONFESS FRAN........But Look On The Bright Side......at least the slippers weren't found at a different murder scene this time
(8@D)=====>

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (2353 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / I Confess

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: