•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Online Mysteries  / Flash  /

Overall Discussion of MysteryNet's Flash Mini-Mystery

The Flash stories are based on a "mysterious photo" and authors write their stories to match the photos. Post your thoughts about MysteryNet's Flash and see what others have to say.

Hi Flash Lovers! Flash has gone on hiatus for a period and we are not currently accepting new photos or stories. We hope to bring this back to you in the future. Please stay tuned for new developments and in the meantime, maybe you will see a Flash Story you have not read in the past. Thanks All!

There are no plans in the very near future to bring back Flash as we knew it. However, fans are having a good time posting their own photos and creating a Flash story to go along with it. There is no contest and it is just for our own enjoyment. We'd love to see you stop by and try your hand, either on an already posted picture, or one of your own.

You can check it out Here in Community Games.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (12 previous messages)
Rebecka Persson - 11:36am Dec 12, 2003 PST(#13 of 38)

It really is a shame that this contest is defunct and that there are no new photos to be inspired by. It really gave those creative little grey cells a workout!

There is a story up now, but no picture to accompany it.

Maybe this is why I rarely come here anymore. :-(

Fran Hinkel - 05:25am Dec 16, 2003 PST(#14 of 38)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

There was a glitch with the picture. It is viewable now.

rubyj - 07:22pm Sep 18, 2007 PST(#15 of 38)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

Boy...no post here for awhile. See my post in swing this by...

Chris Wise - 08:25pm Sep 18, 2007 PST(#16 of 38)
Every day, do one thing that scares you.

Ruby, what's swing this by?

rubyj - 07:02pm Sep 20, 2007 PST(#17 of 38)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

Sorry...swing this by me..don't like having to log in again after seeing or reading the mini-mysteries...

rubyj - 07:12pm Sep 20, 2007 PST(#18 of 38)

How about swing this by you...man, my memory stinks!

Fran Hinkel - 05:21am Oct 3, 2007 PST(#19 of 38)

Chris, Let Me Swing This By You is a discussion in the Social Lounge where people put suggestions, etc. for my consideration. It's inside the Information Folder.

I answered this elsewhere, but to avoid logging in again, just hit the back button and it will bring you back to the page where you clicked the link for the story.

Kermit Fog - 02:15am Nov 11, 2007 PST(#20 of 38)
"I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised me." -- Kermit the Frog

Wow...what a blast from the past! I was looking through some old stuff and found a story I had written that won the Flash contest one week way back when. That was one of my favorite parts of this site.

That, and debating with Fran about the solve-it mysteries ;o)

Fran, any chance we might get new Flash contests any time soon?

Chris Wise - 02:14pm Nov 12, 2007 PST(#21 of 38)

Kerm, you were a KID then! And yes, it was fun. I miss it, too.

Kermit Fog - 02:57pm Nov 12, 2007 PST(#22 of 38)
"I guess I was wrong when I said I never promised anyone. I promised me." -- Kermit the Frog

haha! yes I was...and a bit of a snot too ;o)

Chris Wise - 07:34pm Nov 12, 2007 PST(#23 of 38)

A bit, but you took correction well and shaped up nicely . . . Simon! And you always had that great sense of humor.

Fran Hinkel - 03:11am Dec 14, 2007 PST(#24 of 38)

I used to love debating with you, Simon! I couldn't wait to get the new emailed clues. Ah, those were the days! It doesn't look good for the Flash to resume.

Aggie - 06:33am Dec 14, 2007 PST(#25 of 38)
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ee cummings

MNers are capable of posting pictures...perhaps we could informally do our own just for fun?

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (13 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Online Mysteries  / Flash  / Overall Discussion of MysteryNet's Flash Mini-Mystery

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: