Nancy Drew Books | Nancy Drew Games | Nancy Drew Auctions | Knowing Nancy Drew and Carolyn Keene | Discuss Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew Games Buy Nancy Drew Games
Support this website: Buy your games through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Games
Nancy Drew Books Buy Nancy Drew Books
Support this website: Buy your books through our affiliation with Amazon. Browse Nancy Drew Books

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  /

Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)

Nancy Drew CD-ROM game Secrets Can Kill
"Secrets Can Kill"
Buy through Amazon and support this site!
-Stuck somewhere? Need a tip?

Please read this post before posting a question.

ASK OR ANSWER QUESTIONS ONLY. NO CHATTING!!!

Discuss All Games

Please Note: When giving detailed instructions to players, please begin your post with the words SPOILER ALERT. This will give others a warning the post may contain information they are still working on. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE VILLIAN!

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (8351 previous messages)
ashley y - 10:57pm Jun 28, 2009 PST(#8352 of 8374)

how do i find cappy

No.1FaN - 06:51pm Aug 2, 2009 PST(#8353 of 8374)
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- President John Quincy Adams

ashley y - Could you be a little more specific? Are you solving "The Secret of Shadow Ranch" because there's a person with the name Cappy in that, but I don't recall anything like that in "Secrets Can Kill."

Nicko2121 - 11:39am Oct 20, 2009 PST(#8354 of 8374)

I need to know how to escape the haunted house in Nancy Drew The Haunted Carousel? How can I escape when Elliot is chasing you please anyone i need all the help i can get please and thank you and email me the answer please its Nicholous_Atkeson@yahoo.com and thanks again for your help.

Detective967 - 09:31am Nov 8, 2009 PST(#8355 of 8374)

Nicko2121: I finished the whole game. what you have to do is pull the brass ring off of the guy on the wall. This will make the trap door on the floor fall and Elliot will fall in. THEN YOU BEAT THE GAME! Hope I helped!

kam11 - 08:28am Nov 26, 2009 PST(#8356 of 8374)

I'm stuck!! I've gone into the Boiler Room and the Teachers' Lounge, but I don't know what to do now! I already talked to Hal about his essay and now he is too embarrassed to talk to me. Connie is "starting to wonder" about me. Hulk won't talk to me because I'm too pushy. Whenever I try to talk to Daryl, my only option is to say "See ya later". I don't know what to do now!

prettygirl101 - 08:50am Nov 26, 2009 PST(#8357 of 8374)
hey wats up? i LOVE nd games my fav one is always the latest one because each one i think is better than the last.

did u talk to connie about tht chinese symbol she has on her necklace yet?

kam11 - 08:59am Nov 26, 2009 PST(#8358 of 8374)

nope, not yet-- i can't talk to anyone!

prettygirl101 - 11:54am Nov 27, 2009 PST(#8359 of 8374)
hey wats up? i LOVE nd games my fav one is always the latest one because each one i think is better than the last.

go to the library and look at all the encyclopedias one of te=he ones nancy will look at nancy will say hmmm connie is wearin the crane symbol.... then go talk to connie

mkbdancer28 - 02:59pm Dec 14, 2009 PST(#8360 of 8374)
I have solved Secrets Can Kill, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Treasure in the Royal Tower, The Final Scene, The Haunted Carousel, Danger on Deception Island, The Secret of Shadow Ranch, The Curse of Blackmoor Manor, The Secret of the Old Clock, Last Train To Blue Moon Canyon, Danger by Design, The Creature of Kapu Cave, The Phantom,of Venice and Warnings at Waverly Academy. I am currently working on the White Wolf of Icicle creek. Please help my by answering my questions on the discussion place. :)

Kam11 -

1) Use your calling card to call your 3 friends for hints

2) Go to the library and find out about the crane symbol

3) Talk to Hulk and then Connie

eriniscool - 09:09pm Jan 1, 2010 PST(#8361 of 8374)

heey,

i've read the book in the library about connies neclace thing but when i try to talk to her i cant say anything. also nancy said when i looked at the book it wuz the thing on connies nelace.

also wut is the morning edition? i found it on a clue but i cant find it?

k thx reply as soon as u can! :]

mkbdancer28 - 02:57pm Jan 2, 2010 PST(#8362 of 8374)
I have solved Secrets Can Kill, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Treasure in the Royal Tower, The Final Scene, The Haunted Carousel, Danger on Deception Island, The Secret of Shadow Ranch, The Curse of Blackmoor Manor, The Secret of the Old Clock, Last Train To Blue Moon Canyon, Danger by Design, The Creature of Kapu Cave, The Phantom,of Venice and Warnings at Waverly Academy. I am currently working on the White Wolf of Icicle creek. Please help my by answering my questions on the discussion place. :)

eriniscool -

1) Try talking to Hulk again

2) Have you opened Jakes locker yet?

Post again if you need any more help.

Have you solved Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake?

If you have please try to answer my question on the discussion page.

Thanks!

-mkbdancer28

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (12 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Nancy Drew Grownups Discussions  / Nancy Drew Computer Games  / Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1)