•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  /

Board games

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (37 previous messages)
jackie clay - 11:02pm Dec 9, 1999 PST(#38 of 62)

Elizabeth, Clue, Murder at Boddy Mansion is available to play online at MSN Gaming Zone. You will need the cd rom , which is available at outpost.com, and also you will need to download the patch for the game which is available at the MSN home page or Hasbro.com. hope this helps

Paul Marchegiani - 12:08pm Dec 13, 1999 PST(#39 of 62)

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the out of print Milton Bradley game "Crack the Case"? Please e-mail me if you have a complete copy that you are willing to sell.

Juanita Rose Violini - 11:33am Apr 14, 2000 PST(#40 of 62)
www.incrediblealmanac.com

it's been so many years since i've played clue that i've all but forgotton how. i just remember that three cards are put in an envelope and that is the solution. can anyone tell me how the game is played after that?

Ronald Kimball - 04:02pm Apr 14, 2000 PST(#41 of 62)

Juanita

If a player ends their movement in a room, they can suggest who they think did it, with what weapon, in that room. Then another player will show one of those three cards to the first player (starting at the first player's left, and stopping when any player has one of the three cards).

If no one showed one of the three cards to the first player, that player can make an accusation, which doesn't have to be the same as the suggestion he or she made earlier in the turn. The player looks at the three cards in the envelope. If the accusation was right, he or she wins. If not, he or she loses and doesn't get to take any more turns (but does show cards to other players when they make suggestions).

Hope that helps!

Juanita Rose Violini - 10:48am Apr 15, 2000 PST(#42 of 62)
www.incrediblealmanac.com

That's super! Thanks Ronald.

lilM - 11:21am May 31, 2000 PST(#43 of 62)

Has anyone heard of the game Stop Thief? I played this at a friend's a long time ago, and it was a lot of fun. It is similar to Clue, but with more characters and action, and has sound effects. I'm not sure if anyone even sells it anymore, but I would love to get a copy!

Stevie B - 11:18am Jul 4, 2000 PST(#44 of 62)
"If you put an infinite number of apes in front of an infinite number of computers, you get a pretty good idea of what internet chat rooms can be like" - Stevie B

Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask.

Has anyone heard of the game Mancala? I think it is a brilliant strategy game, with hundreds of rule variants.

Problem is, I only know a few. Nigerian, Egyptian, and another (unknown) type. If anyone knows any good rule variants, please let me know, including any links to sites with rules.

many thanks,

Stephen

Fran Hinkel - 11:08am Jul 6, 2000 PST(#45 of 62)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

Hi Stephen, if you go to Snap.com and type Mancala, it brings back a lot of sites to explore. Happy hunting!!

Joel Anyan - 02:36pm Feb 8, 2001 PST(#46 of 62)

It's been quite a long time since I have played a board game like clue I think you put like three cards in a little envelope and you try to narrow down the suspects and the place and tool where they did it .Whell thats all I have to say.

Stary blaze - 09:25am Mar 6, 2001 PST(#47 of 62)

I have the game mancala it totallt rox! It is really fun to play. I always beat my brother!

Matrix Jacobi - 02:40am Apr 11, 2001 PST(#48 of 62)
Every morning, we are given 24 golden hours. Even if you had all the money in the world, you couldn't buy another one. They are one of the few things in this world that are truly free. Spend them wisely.

Stop Thief, oh man does that bring back memories. You had a little remote control looking thing that you would press to hear an audio clue if you were close to the suspects location. It was a great board game, but I have no idea where you would find a working version of it. For that matter, I'm looking for a version of Clue - the master detective one with the extra suspects, weapons and rooms. Any suggestions?

Michel Cormier - 11:19am Aug 10, 2001 PST(#49 of 62)

Does anyone know where I can play Clue: Master Detective online against other people? I know where to play the original Clue (games.com) but I want to try Master Detective now... Thanks!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (13 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Games & Puzzles  / Board games

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: