•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  /

I Confess

I Confess was a discussion we had in the early days of MysteyNet. I thought it would be fun to bring it back and see how it goes.

You can confess your truest feelings here or just everyday things.

We are here to listen, so confess away.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (3092 previous messages)
kirsten b - 10:00am Jul 9, 2015 PST(#3093 of 3115)

What are you doing now Mel?

rubyj - 09:57pm Jul 13, 2015 PST(#3094 of 3115)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

(((Mel)))) not good, hope it has gotten better.

Fran Hinkel - 11:18am Aug 6, 2015 PST(#3095 of 3115)
You can check out anytime you like...but you can never leave!

I Confess - have some news but am waiting for Ruby to check her email, lol!

Maddie's second trip to the doctor in 3 days. An extremely bad reaction to what we are being told is Poison Ivy. Got it at daycare, whatever it is. Never saw anything like this. She is now on steroids. The other little girl from daycare also had 2 trips to the ER. Both had swollen faces and the pediatrician at first said they were hives, which I never did buy. I used to get hives all the time and am pretty familiar with them. It did not look like Poison Ivy either though. Now, 2 days later, the pediatricain is saying it is poison ivy. Of course, daycare is trying to say she must have got it somewhere else. Yeah, right. The only place both girls are together is at daycare. She needs to investigate where these kids got this. It has turned into a costly thing, not to mention the kids' suffering. The other little girl looked like someone beat her up - eyes swollen shut. Not happy.

rubyj - 09:16pm Aug 15, 2015 PST(#3096 of 3115)
I confess...started using wrinkle cream and dyed my hair...now my face is darker and my hair is wrinkled...whassup with that?

Fran, you must have sent an email to aol, I don't go there anymore & can't find one from you on yahoo. Sent you one from my yahoo account.

Hope Maddie is better, they know it is something at the daycare...wonder if it was food related?

I confess, I haven't been here in awhile, sorry, but by the time I get to my room...I am either crawling or sleep walking.

Fran Hinkel - 10:55am Aug 19, 2015 PST(#3097 of 3115)

I Confess...my news is that having said I would never get another cat after losing Murphy several years ago....I have a new cat. Her name is Maisie. She is 1 1/2 yrs old and got her from the Humane Society.

Maddie had to have a regimen of steroids but is doing fine now. I don't think it was food. Peyton ate the same food. So the consensus was poison ivy. Don't understand this virulent form though and hope she doesn't contact it again. Afraid what a second contact would do.

rubyj - 10:20pm Aug 20, 2015 PST(#3098 of 3115)

I confess...after being on MN the other night, was in aol finally checking emails, sent a couple to Fran, think I finished cnm in MN and BOOM, laptop went black, just black. Power plug lights up, laptop will not come on...so, hoping my nephew will be able to take it apart when he comes again to see if something internal is fixable. Plug seems to be okay, but the laptop just will not turn on...and this is the computer I use when I finally get to go to bed, where it is quieter. Oh well.

Congrats on the new kitty, Fran. Glad Maddie is better, still suspicious sounding I think...but I am having troubles when bitten by bugs, really have a bad skin reaction any more.

LilyoftheForest - 01:49pm Aug 24, 2015 PST(#3099 of 3115)

I confess my best friend can solve some mysteries rather quickly...because he is brilliant at it :p Sigh I'm learning here lol

Fran Hinkel - 08:31am Sep 7, 2015 PST(#3100 of 3115)

Welcome, Lily! Hope both you and your friend will stop by and check things out here!

rubyj - 10:36pm Oct 4, 2015 PST(#3101 of 3115)

Wow, been awhile I confess...using a different laptop tonight, still no idea what is wrong with mine.

Fran Hinkel - 09:48am Dec 10, 2015 PST(#3102 of 3115)

I Confess...Holidays crept up on me yet again!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (13 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / Social Lounge  / I Confess

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: