•  Buy Books
•  Buy Games

Using Discussion

Registering (FREE—required to post)

• Subscribe   • Edit Posts   • Personal Profile

Customization & Tools (For Members)

[F] Mystery Net Community  / TV, Movies & More  /

Radio

Post a message about mystery radio shows you've enjoyed. Reminisce about listening to the shows or talk about rediscovering the shows that have been released on audiocassette.
Note: All previous radio mystery discussions have been combined into this discussion.

Previous MessagesEarliest MessagesOutlineRecent Messages More Messages (68 previous messages)
Jordan Fields - 11:49am Nov 28, 1999 PST(#69 of 98)

I'm looking for recordings of an old radio show called "I Love a Mystery". If anyone can point me in a direction to them, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thank y

Shirley Hasbrouck - 03:37pm Dec 10, 1999 PST(#70 of 98)

As a small child I listened to The Shadow whenever we were through with chores. I would like to know who's voice it was that so intrigued me then. Any answers? Thanks.

Pierre Poirier - 12:12pm Dec 13, 1999 PST(#71 of 98)

Online radio shows - canadian and US. go to my site:

http://members.xoom.com/puzzleman2/crimepuzzles/

Michael Pritchard - 10:58am Jan 16, 2000 PST(#72 of 98)

I have a copy of the Third Man read by James Mason.It was produced by Listen for Pleasure in 1981. The sound has deteriorated. Anybody know were I might get a new copy?

Ms. Tey - 04:53pm Jul 12, 2000 PST(#73 of 98)

Does anyone know of any radio mystery shows that are broadcast from the Philadelphia/New Jersey areas.

Jim Sedgwick - 06:31pm Jan 15, 2001 PST(#74 of 98)

Hello Everyone! I am an author of two unproduced mystery plays written for radio. I am looking for parties who might be interested in producing them, and more of the same, when written. Can anyone help? If so please E-mail me. Thanks! Sincerely, Jim Sedgwick

Burke Pauline - 07:19am Jan 27, 2001 PST(#75 of 98)

Is there anyone who remembers THE MAN IN BLACK on the wireless during the second world war. They would absolutely terrify us and I can still remember some of them.The man who introduced them was Valentine Diall.

jim Sedgwick - 10:05am Jan 31, 2001 PST(#76 of 98)

Hi Burke, The only Man In Black I know of on radio was the announcer and somtimes narator for the program Suspense. This character was portrayed by at LEAST two different actors. This is probably not what you are talking about though.

M.R. - 11:32pm Sep 6, 2002 PST(#77 of 98)

Is there any radio mystery shows broadcasted in San Berdino county? (P.S.-Thanks Mr. Poirier!)

William Rodriguez - 09:25pm Nov 29, 2002 PST(#78 of 98)
Toledo, Ohio

Can anyone tell me how I might get copies of the old radio show "The Shadow"

Juanita Rose Violini - 01:50pm Dec 6, 2002 PST(#79 of 98)
www.incrediblealmanac.com

our local library carries them. maybe your's could get them in for you.

Mary Davis - 03:38am May 13, 2003 PST(#80 of 98)

Mystery Radio Network is a free, streaming interent radio station that plays all mysteries all the time. You can go to their website at http://www.mysteryradio.net and start listening right away. The site also has schedules and other info.

They play things like radio theater (new and old), audio books, short stories, novels, book reviews and "Music to Sleuth By".

You can tune in and then keep surfing while you listen or leave it on while you other stuff. I listen to it at work while I'm doing paper work. Right now I'm listening to episode 2 of The Circular Staircase, a novel by the classic mystery author Mary Roberts Rinehart.

Just thought I'd share!

Mary

Juanita Rose Violini - 01:47pm May 20, 2003 PST(#81 of 98)
www.incrediblealmanac.com

that's great to know about!

Earliest MessagesOutlineRecent MessagesMore Messages (17 following messages)

Read Subscriptions  Search  New User Registration  Login

[F] Mystery Net Community  / TV, Movies & More  / Radio

In Association with Amazon.com

Support MysteryNet

Start Your Amazon
Shopping Here: